As a Programme Coordinator, you manage either of the two programmes: Full-time Post Graduate Programme in Business Administration (PGPBA) or Part-time Executive Business Management Programme (EBMP)
- Ensuring enhanced promotions, form sales, applications and admissions to the programmes
- Marketing to corporates, colleges, coaching classes, education providers (online and offline), social media, education fairs and other platforms to attract prospective students / managers
- Maintaining brochures, leaflets, website and social media presence on an ongoing basis and incorporate new ideas and changes to market the programme
- Ensuring the right quality of curriculum content and course delivery in coordination with faculty
- Coordinating with regard to all course plans, notes, PPTs, assignments, projects, vivas, examinations, invoicing and payments
- Grooming and mentoring of current students
- Building and enhancing alumni connections
- Postgraduate with relevant work experience, strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Maturity to multitask and work with the student community, faculty and corporate audience is essential
- Excellent MS-Office skills.
- Flexibility to work on weekends with a compensatory weekly off
Why IGCC / IGTC?
- Become part of the management training division of the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC)
- Work with a dynamic and agile student population, experienced faculty and leading
- HR partners to deliver excellence in education
- Gain from a stimulating, learning environment that nurtures transformation and growth for others as well as yourself
Founded in 1956, IGCC is the primary contact for Indian and German companies who want to start doing business with the other country. With our more than 4,500 members, we are one of the largest chambers within the worldwide network of German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHKs) and the largest bilateral chamber of commerce in India.
For 30 years, we are the training division of IGCC. We are a collaborative community passionate about management training and development. We go beyond the traditional academic methods to partner with the IndoGerman business community entirely and give them a solid, common platform to not only be dream destinations for trainees, but also a full partner in the learning process.