As a Marketing Executive, you drive marketing of the two programmes: Full-time Post Graduate Programme in Business Administration (PGPBA) or Part-time Executive Business Management Programme (EBMP)
- Marketing to corporates, colleges, coaching classes, education providers (online and offline), social media, education fairs and other platforms to attract prospective students / managers
- Creating and maintaining brochures, leaflets, website, social media posts, and all other branding collaterals
- Maintaining a strong social media presence through regular updates and occasional advertising campaigns
- Ensuring enhanced promotions, form sales, applications and admissions
- Anchoring the admission process – screening the application forms, managing entrance tests, managing group discussions and personal interviews
- Writing and editing articles about ongoing activities at IGTC for IGCC newsletters and magazine
- Supporting the academic operations
- Building and enhancing alumni connections
- Postgraduate with relevant work experience, strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to belong to the education and training industry
- Maturity to multitask and work with the student community, faculty and corporate audience is essential
- Excellent MS-Office, designing and editing tools such as Canva etc.
- Flexibility to work on weekends with a compensatory weekly off
Why IGCC / IGTC?
- Become part of a dynamic, intercultural team from India and Germany
- Work with a varied audience – organizations of different sectors and sizes on a variety of projects, professionals, students
- Gain from a stimulating, learning environment that nurtures transformation and growth for others as well as yourself
Founded in 1956, IGCC is the primary contact for Indian and German companies who want to start doing business with the other country. With our more than 4,500 members, we are one of the largest chambers within the worldwide network of German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHKs) and the largest bilateral chamber of commerce in India.
For 30 years, we are the training division of IGCC. We are a collaborative community passionate about management training and development. We go beyond the traditional academic methods to partner with the IndoGerman business community entirely and give them a solid, common platform to not only be dream destinations for trainees, but also a full partner in the learning process.