Programme Details:Connectivity, intelligence and flexible automation are the key trends of industrial transformation. A digital shift in traditional practices of manufacturing, production and related industries is witnessed and further anticipated. This module will enable you to understand why and how to leverage the thrust of emerging technologies.
- Smart manufacturing and smart business – Is a myth or hard reality?
- Industry 4.0 – its evolution and integration into life
- Introduction to emerging technologies – IoT, Data analytics, AI, 3D Printing, Blockchain, AR, VR, RPA, Big data and Cyber security
- Real time simulation of Industry 4.0 to address perennial issues from a traditional manufacturing organization
- Readiness to embrace Industry 4.0 eco system and definition of Industry 4.0 maturity levels
- Critical success factors to implement a successful Industry 4.0 journey
Trainer Profile: Alagiri G., Director, Future Connect is a MS from BITS (Pilani). He has done a strategic management certification from Harvard Business Publishing – USA, MBA from Manchester Business School – UK and is pursuing part-time PhD from a prestigious UK university. With vast international expertise from 18 countries, he has managed large outsourcing deals, ERP implementations and strategic initiatives for leading MNC’s. He is involved in consulting and training for almost 25 years as a visiting / adjunct faculty at NMIMS – Mumbai, SP Jain School of Global Management – Sydney/Dubai/Singapore and Crescent School of Business – Chennai.
Training Dates: 3rd & 4th March 2021
Fees: Rs. 9000/- + 18% GST
Venue: Attend at IGTC Mumbai / Online on Zoom